Thanks to everyone for helping me with my 70 Chevelle frame question.  I
will keep looking for a good used one.  If I understand it correctly, any
two-door A-body frame will work from 68-72 (hopefully without
modifications).  Anybody know what a fair price would be?  I live in
Arizona.

P.S.  While looking for my frame, I've been finding more stuff for my
fathers 66 Chevelle SS.  I had a guy tell me that he had a 66 "Box" frame
that would fit my dad's Chevelle.  He said it came off of a 66 Elky but
would work fine.  He also told me that my dad's frame is a "C" frame so the
box would fit better.  Something doesn't seem right.  Can anybody tell me if
this is true because the frame is straight, rust-free, and $500.00.

Thanks again,
Steve