----- Original Message -----
From: Tigergutt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The T-56 of off an ls-1 wont fit a sbc or bbc due to dífferent bolt circle.
this can be done if you change the bellhousing.
I'm not 100% positive but i think one of an lt-1 will fit, can somebody
confirm this ?

Clint:
Did you get the el camino you went looking at?
my friend built a nice 496 last winter for a super comp dragster.
eagle rods and crank, je pisteons, internal balance, concrete filled block
with spalyed mains, roller cam, dart heads and intake, a nice billet holley.
he ended up at around $ 12000

Kind Regards

André