From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Building a big Rat

Hi Guys,

    Never posted to the list and only been a member for a few weeks but i gotta ask this question! I recently purchased a 67 2 dr. hardtop with the 3 spd on the column and a 283. I've got it all stripped down and yesterday we tacked the floor pans back in. Got the fuel tank out this morning and gonna do the trunk tomorrow. I bought the 4-spd hump just for in case! LOL! I decided to big block the car. My question is-- this car was original down to the jack. I mean the floor mat was original all the numbers match and the 283 thats in it runs like a sewing machine. Oh I can hear ya'll now
SEWING MACHINE! HA What do i do? LOL Any info would be greatly appreciated.
And just wanted to tell ya'll we put some sheetmetal back in from Goodmark Industires. Didn't exactly fit that well( Had to splice in some pieces) but it looks a whole lot better than that rust did. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

                                          David Hardin
                                          Pro Auto, Inc
                           Memphis, TN