I've had to get off the list a couple of time due to an email address
change due to changing providers.  Getting back on is just as easy.
Maybe being familiar with Team Chevelle and their site helps a bit.  A
lot of messages that come through have instructions at the bottom of the
page for heaven's sake.

Maybe some people use their parent's account to join and the parents
have no idea how to stop it.  Strangely, this is the first request the
list has had in quite a while and since the requester was polite, I
figured they deserved a polite answer.

Dale McIntosh