Mine hasn't run that warm since I added the air but before I went to the
current aluminum radiator.  I'm not a cooling expert, but even NASCAR
motors like to run in the 220-235 range...course that's at 180mph for
500 miles. :*)  I wouldn't worry if the standard temp ran in the 200-210
range at sustained speeds, but it's the cooling capability when you slow
down in traffic.  Will it stay in that range without going up very
quickly and will it cool back down to that once underway again?

Dale