Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] wing windows

In a message dated 12/27/02 7:43:36 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you asking about removing the vent window from the chrome channel that it sits in ?

Kent

no- sorry I was tring to put new rubber in  for the wing windows- the windows are rivited to the channel both on the side and the channel is rivited on the bottom- i took out the screw like mentioned, and this moves the channel, but not the wing window- the wing window has a post on the bottom  (for the crank out mechanism-68) that passes through the center of the rubber- so i was wondering if the rivits hve to be drilled out or if there was some other trick i was missing