In a message dated 12/28/02 6:44:27 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

No, don't remove those rivets. That "post" is the swivel part of the window. If you have to crank your window open I'm not sure how it comes out. Pull your door panel and you should be able to see how it's connected. I'll look in a couple of my books and see if I can find any info. I'm sure it's not difficult to do.
Rich
"66 Malibu
ACES # 5066

cool, Rich i would appreciate it!!!-
p.s. it is completely out of the 68, all the linkage is off the bottom- but it still does not want to come out!
thanks again!