The cars inner convertible top inner sheet metal is the same as is the top it self, manual or power are identical except for the extra parts a  power top  requires. IMO be for you start get your self the 64/65 Fisher body manual . There is a extensive section on soft top adjustment/fit  with info on power and manual tops.
One other suggestion if you top fits and is still on the car.B-4 you remove it. scribe the mounting locations or spray paint the area to get the top frame back to it's original position. It'll save lots of time when you re-install it.

Wayne
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: RE: [Chevelle-List] conv. tops

I  think it would be an easy bolt in. The proper holes should be there for the hydraulic cylinders, and I would think the top would be the same. They didn't make 2 different bodies. One for manual and one for auto tops. Unless your going to go with new parts I think the hard part would be finding a good donor car.
Rich
"66 Malibu
ACES # 5066