> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] & [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: [Chevelle-List] Spark Plug Recommendations?
>
> Does anyone have a favourite brand of plug? Why?

I've used AC Delco on my Chevrolets for a long time with good results.
I used to use Champion with my old Dodge Dart 225, but they did not seem
to work as well on the Chevy V8 for me.

> It's time to replace mine, and I see a lot of ads promising to make
> my car the fastest and most fuel-efficient in the world if I use Plug
> X.
>
> I have a 250 I6, with a Crane XR700 point-replacement unit and coil,
> with an MSD 5 box, which I drive on the street only.

With your setup, I would buy the cheapest plug and not worry about it.
If you were going to race, then you might want to look at the AC Delco
RapidFire or Denso Iridium Powers. The RapidFire line is supposed to
help with performance a tiny bit, and the Densos are also supposed to
eke out a bit more.  In fact, I just bought some Autolite plugs for my
Chevelle because they were free after rebate...

Brad Waller     ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
'66 Convertible | 327/dead | 4-speed   | Wilwood Brakes | 245/45/16 BFGs
'67 Chevelle    | ex-SS396 | 355/700R4 | '79 F-Body Brakes