From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Matthew Wooliever
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 4:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] 383 Stroker Engine in 67 Chevelle=Oil Pressure too Low; Dale McIntosh

"normal" is certainly subjective, but if you define it as average for the setup, you can me in the same group having the symptoms as you described them.  I have often been been concerned, but I don't put a huge amount of miles on the car and I don't idle very frequently.  I would be very interested to hear from somebody who has successfully solved the problem!