600 to 700 cfm, Holley or Edelbrock with vacuum secondaries. It really depends on how "mild" your 350 is & how you drive your car.
Don

Howdy,
I'm looking to buy a new carb. I would like some input as to what is the best carb to buy. Well, maybe not which carb, but what features to look for. I currently am running a Holley of some kind and I don't believe the secondaries are opening.
Questions: Vacuum or mechanical secondaries?? CFM?? I definitely would like an electric choke, any reasoning against this?
The engine is a mild 350 backed by a powerglide trans. Any input will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Dan McIntosh
64 Impala SS
www.alloldchevy.com