From: "J. Brady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 7:06 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 327 cam question (nothing complex)

: Hey all,
:
: I have a '67 275-hp 327 I'm desperately trying to get
: back together by Spring, and have a question about the
: cam and lifters.
:
: Let me start off by saying I know NOTHING about cams.
: I know how to replace them, but that's it.  I need to
: get a new one for this motor, and wanted to know if I
: should pursue one diff from stock, and what my benefit
: would be if I went, say, the next step up from the
: stock cam.  The engine is going into a '66 Chevelle
: w/auto trans, stock torque converter, stock double
: hump heads, stock intake, and stock carb for now.
: But, I didn't want to get the motor back together with
: a stock cam and lifters and have someone say "Oh man,
: you should have beefed it up a little while you had it
: apart!"
:
: Any help would be greatly appreciated, and any
: particular brand recommendations would be great as
: well!
:
: Regards,
:
: Jim
: '66 Malibu
:
: Do you Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.
: http://mailplus.yahoo.com
:
: To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]