----- Original Message -----
From: Leo

I have one to those four door, V6, FWD pieces of crap.

1989 Pontiac SSE 3800.  212,000 miles now.  Brakes, tires, alternator, water pump, wiper blades and battery have been the only maintenance done.  I look forward for 300,000 and will see where I will go from there.

The General has done fine with this one.

Leo