I used PST's Super kit w/polygraphite bushings in the front of my 68 El Camino. In five years,I never heard a squeak and they really took the slop out of the front end. Don't use them in the rear as they tend to bind things up on a street car.
My 69 El Camino will have Del a Lum bushings in it,though. Expensive but better.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636