At 05:57 PM 01/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Yep, polyurethane bushings squeak. Mine do, anyway. (energy suspension) But I don't hear it when I'm driving -- I hear it when I get in/out of the car (engine off). To me it just sounds like an "old-car creak." However, I'm may not have put enough grease on mine when I installed them.

-Dave
I put P-S-T polygraphite bushings on the front of 1 of my Elky's
two yrs ago & they squeak (they only give you a little tube of
grease so that might be why).

I just ordered these http://www.bmrfabrication.com/A-Body.htm
but this time I bought a 14 oz cartridge of grease & you can bet
this time they will be floating in grease .
BTW these control arms are very well made.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com