-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kent Lewis
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] body mount supplements for big block cars

John,

  AFAIK the two additional body mount bushings were used with the
convertibles only.  Did not have anything to do with engine size.  On my '68
the additional bushings were mounted slightly "inboard" of the front body
bushings.  If you crawl under the car, you will see the extra hole drilled
in the frame on each side.

Kent
'68 Malibu  ZZ502/502 :)
ACES #5102