I don't think so - not for a 67 SS hardtop anyway.  When I did mine a
few years ago, there were 8-and 10-bushing kits (if memory serves) and a
convertible was the deciding factor.  As it turned out, they were out of
the 8-bushing kits so I bought the 10 and tossed the remaining 2.  I
never heard of "body mount supplements" either. (?)

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky