Just an FYI. I found a new supplier for bucket seat foam sets and unlike my
previous supplier (who always seemed to have them on backorder), they list
separate sets for 1966-69 and 1970-72. They say that the hog ring locations
are different for each of these year ranges even though the overall shape of
the foam is the same, and that these foams will be a better fit than the
ones that are supposed to fit all of those years because the hog ring
indentations are in the right places.

Anyway, just passing along the info that there seems to be a source for more
accurate reproduction foam sets (they are also more expensive, so I will
continue to carry the others for the price-conscious, just remember to order
early because they are always backed up).

John Nasta