-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 5:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] bucket seat foams - 1966-69 and 1970-72
A-body cars

Well, it's a company, not a guy. I don't really want to say right now
because guys like me do research to find these people, and giving out the
names only gives is a chance to lose sales and hand information to
competitors, especially since I just found this out today. I'm not saying
that to be rude to anybody. I thought it would be ruder if I didn't answer
at all, so I hope nobody is insulted. I don't think any of the parts houses
really like to freely give out their vendors' names.

John Nasta