In a message dated 2/14/2003 4:43:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I found a rust-free, straight, Arizona frame for a 70 Cutlass 2-door HT for
$250.00.  The frame is already stripped except for the front sway bar and
the fuel/brake lines.  I just wanted to make sure that everything is the
same as a Chevelle frame so I can put it under my 70SS without any
surprises.  Can anybody give me a quick note letting me know if the frames
are the same.  Do they have the same part number so I can verify?

Thanks for your help,
Steve

Identical

Tom