Title: Message
Dale, it's vary common in machanical drawings were there are but one or two variations to a specificv area dimension. To only have one drawing and call out the different individual measurements per model or option.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 10:01 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Frame question

Wayne was kind enough to point out the document a couple of days ago, thank you.  The Chassis service manual.  Problem I had with my copy (Detroit Iron CD) is they hae a top and side views with no difference in the drawn lengths.  There are two different measurements indicated to the rear body mounting point, one for wagons/Elkys and one for everthing else but only one drawing.

Dale McIntosh
TC Gold #92/ACES #1709
67SS/67 Elky
Dale's Place