Hmmmmm  fast food, fast cars ....I won't ask about women ;)

Put up some pics of the cars at your cruise-ins on a web site. Would love to see some of them as well as your 69 and it's progress.

                                Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 9:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] New Member

Well thank you all again for the great welcome
I live in North Carolina, In the past I have restore a 67 Firebird, 70 GTO Judge,
and now my first full frame off restoration 69 chevelle
I have finished the frame, and I am presently painting the bottom, hopefully by next week I will have the body back on the frame
I am hoping to build a very close to #1 car at least that is my hope.
My biggest problem is finding enough info on certain details such as markings on the cowl etc.okay
I own a Fast Food restaurant in Raleigh and I do a monthly cruise-in.
I get about 50 - 75 cars.
Anyway hope that tells you guys a little more about me.
Thanks    Joe