Nobody really answered his question, If the numbers
that ARE stamped to the right of the Tonawanda numbers
do not match the VIN, than more than likely it's not
the original engine. I don't know of any other numbers
that would be stamped there other than the VIN.

Rocky

--- "McLerran, Larry W." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>