From: Gino Espinosa
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 1:06 PM
To: Chevelle list
Subject: [Chevelle-List] air shocks

I need some educating here. I have never dealt with air shocks or nor know much about them (except that they use air...duh) I also know that the ride isn't very nice. Anyways, I've noticed on my 64 Elky that sometimes the rear will look really high and other times, it doesn't look as bad, but still high though. So what's the deal with these shocks? How do I take all the air out of them? Should I just dump the air shocks and swap them for regular shocks? I'll send a picture in a separate email. Thanks in advance.

Gino