Andr�,

You will have a better chance of survival if you don't watch the chicks
while they are dropping their clothes.

Hope your Holiday is relaxing.

Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 7:51 AM
To: chevelle-list
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] HAHAHAHA


hahahaaha guys,

Some good news from Italia.

1. well, its getting warmer and the chicks start to drop their clothes :)
2. ups came today and dropped off my new (to me anyway) brake rotors off of
an Audi rs4, they are 360x32mm (14,17" x 1,26") = over-huge they look like
pizzas, would be nice with some Porsche Turbo brembo calipers.
3. We just closed a dear with a german guy by phone for two complete C4
corvette front suspensions and one complete dana44 c4 rear suspension the
total is 1200 euros (approx $ 1200) + the 1100 mile round trip I'll do this
weekend or the next one.

4. I'll go home (Norway that is) for easter to see friends but also to build
a 355 short block to have in front of my t-5 trans, (the block is already in
the machine shop)
5. hahaha just wanted to share.
6. If I dont write anymore its just because my girlfriend killed me because
I spent alot of $$$

Andr�



-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to