It will probably be kind of an Autobahn racer in a couple of months, haha I
meant a couple of  years.

I've already bought a couple of nice setrab oil coolers, one for engine oil
and one for the power steering.

:)
Kind Regards

Andr�
----- Original Message -----
From: "jason pollock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] differential oil cooler


> Andre,
> What the heck are you building over there??????
>
> Jason Pollock
> On Friday, March 14, 2003, at 12:10 PM, Tigergutt wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > does somebody know if there are any mechanical oil pumps (driven off
> > the
> > rear end yoke) to be used to pump differential fluid through a cooler
> > on the
> > market ?
> > I know there are electric ones but I'd prefer a mech. pump.
> >
> > Kind Regards
> >
> > Andr�
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: "chevelle-list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 1:50 PM
> > Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] HAHAHAHA
> >
> >
> >> hahahaaha guys,
> >>
> >> Some good news from Italia.
> >>
> >> 1. well, its getting warmer and the chicks start to drop their
> >> clothes :)
> >> 2. ups came today and dropped off my new (to me anyway) brake rotors
> >> off
> > of an Audi rs4, they are 360x32mm (14,17" x 1,26") = over-huge they
> > look
> > like pizzas, would be nice with some Porsche Turbo brembo calipers.
> >> 3. We just closed a dear with a german guy by phone for two complete
> >> C4
> > corvette front suspensions and one complete dana44 c4 rear suspension
> > the
> > total is 1200 euros (approx $ 1200) + the 1100 mile round trip I'll do
> > this
> > weekend or the next one.
> >>
> >> 4. I'll go home (Norway that is) for easter to see friends but also to
> > build a 355 short block to have in front of my t-5 trans, (the block is
> > already in the machine shop)
> >> 5. hahaha just wanted to share.
> >> 6. If I dont write anymore its just because my girlfriend killed me
> > because I spent alot of $$$
> >>
> >> Andr�
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> -----------------------------------------------------
> >> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> >> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >
> > -----------------------------------------------------
> > To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> > To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to