In a message dated 3/30/03 11:08:31 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

they happy, did they get what they expected and most importantly, would they send their mother there for a paint job.

SPEAKING of this, i worked at this car dealer (forest lake chrysler) where i did all the billing, the parts managers (Brian Rictmeier) mother had her car in for repair, when it was done the tech gave me the paper work to bill out, i could see the costs of the pars and the sale amount, the prices were at retail, so i went to the parts manager and asked if he wanted to give his mom the "employee discount" his reply was-" I will give her some off but not that much" sure enough when i got the paperwork back some prices were still at retail and some were very slightly changed-(anyone elses family members received a "employee discount" both on parts and labor) he would not even let me change the labor prices!!!! in this case asking the above question, might burn you!!!!!!!!!  :)