Last I saw, the GTO was nothing more than a Grand Am
w/GTO badges on it..   8^[

I just can't understand how domestic car producers
ruled the world in muscle and sports car design for 30
years, and now they can't even design one car that
meets the old criteria successfully (save the 'Vette,
Viper, and Prowler).  People at work are a bunch of
yuppie wanna-be's and always ask me why I wanted to
restore such an "old heap" and I tell them 1. it was a
great learning experience for me and 2. Beamer's suck.

Jim
'66 Malibu

http://autos.msn.com/vip/futureoverview.aspx?type=&make=&num=20&src=vip