From: Crazy Rusty
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 2:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Off-Topic - new car designs

What do you guys think of the new designs for the 2004 Ford Mustang and Pontiac GTO?  Is it just me or did they totally scored with the styling of the mustang but Pontiac missed big time with the goat.

http://autos.msn.com/vip/futureoverview.aspx?type=&make=&num=20&src="">

Crazy Rusty

www.crazyrusty.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]