She still has a hart beat! LOL I have to relocate my wrecked 72 Elcamino out of the barn its been living in for the past 15 years. Need a working rear, coil, Gas and the Ol girl fired right up. Felt pretty cool. I hope to restore her after I'm done with the 69SS. Even though she was wrecked the frame is still  straight and there's no rust in the bed. Just couldn't bare to part with it all these years. This was my second car followed by the 69SS. Am I dreaming? I actual have both of my first two cars!

Very Blessed Regards,
JDHall