"It slices, it dices..  Can remove a pitman arm yet
still slice through this tomato!!"     *Sorry*

Well fellow bowtie fans, the car is now complete with
a new front end!   8^]   Thanks to all for your input
on this question.

Now, can anyone tell me where I can buy a tool to shut
the friggin' rain off??  It makes it hard to get to
the shop for an alignment when every day looks like
London outside..

Thanks again-

Jim
'66 Malibu