Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] penetrating oils from Kano

Steve,

I agree with you about Kroil; I've been using AREOKROIL for years now and it works better than anything I've ever used before! Used to be, it was only available in Industrial stores but I noticed a case at the local Auto Parts store last month. I read somewhere that it penetrates down to a millionth of an inch.

The only problem I have with it is keeping it hidden from the wife. At about $6.50 a can for the aerosol, that's pretty expensive "WD-40" for squeaky door hinges and stuck drawers!

Rich