On Wednesday I sent 3 separate emails to Ron asking when I could have the
sway bar that he failed to return to me picked up. Even though it is his
mistake, I am willing to pay the shipping to get it back. All I need is a
pickup date. He never answered my question. On the first response, he told
me to come and pick it up in person, insinuating that he was going to fight
me (a joke). On his second response, he went into a song and dance about how
his wife just had an eye operation, and he has to take her to get her eye
patch removed. On his third response he went into a "woe is me" routine
about how people like me have no respect for the ill, and sorts of nonsense
like that. He never did say when I could get my sway bar picked up. This is
the kind of double talk and runaround I am going through now just to get my
own property back.

Oh, of course the reason Ron has the sway bar is because he was supposed to
install it, which he never did, but that is a moot point now.