Thanks Dale and Kent for the info. The lit I was referencing said the same thing but I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything. I have searched all over the axle tubes (wire brushed them to shiny steel) and still can't find the code stamped! The only numbers I could find was the one cast on the pumpkin. I also noticed that the fill plug wasn't the familiar hex type plug. I don't know if that's important to note. I guess if worse comes to worse I'll have to take the 10 bolt out of the car and compare them side by side. I have taken several pictures of the rear. You can view them at:

Maybe someone could tell by looking if this is even a Chevelle rear! I was told it came out of a '65 but who knows.

I appreciate any help!

Thanks

TC #1921
ACES #5880