Ken:  You sound like a 67 Chevelle guy to me.  If anything's got to go, sell the 57.
It needs the most work and probably $ also.  Not knowing your age, if you're 50's or
younger then the 57 was your father's generation.  If you're in your 60's then the
choice/dilema is harder.  The 67 SS sounds great and probably wins alot of awards.  As
another thought,  maybe you could sell the 57 and the malibu and pick up a 67 Elky  SS
or another 67 SS to make a driver out of.  I really envy your dilema though.   I wish
I had the room in the garage and some extra $.  I'd have a 65 Elky SS driver & tow
car.  Old car guys get nostalgic on any old car but sometimes we have to make
realistic decisions.   Best of luck to you in making yours.  Just my 2 cents worth of
thinking out loud!  As a closing thought, I was at a show Saturday and saw a 55
Gasser.  I have alot of memories of these at the dragstrips from even B4 I could
drive, and while I enjoy looking I don't want to build or own one.  I!
'm almost 55 and the era I love the most is the mid 60's.  I can enjoy and appreciate
what came B4 and after though.  Sorry to ramble.  Oh, you asked for opinions not
thoughts!!  Take what you want and throw the rest away.  Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil G. 65 SS