-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 4:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] tire width

215 70 14 is a good size to run with if you want to keep the currect rims.
235 60 14 will fill it out a little more but you will need a at least a 7"
wide
rim.  I personally would dump the 14's and upgrade to a 15 x 7 inch rim all
around.  Now depending on what you want (all 4 tires the same, or 1 size on
the
front, 1 on the back for a slightly raked look) is up to you.

Tom