-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John Nasta
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 3:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] tire width

Thanks Mike,

Will those fit on stock rims? I have aluminum slots on the car, which is
sort of an old-school look, so I think I will also go with the old school
look of raised white letters. I was just looking at the Dunlop GT
Qualifiers. I'll see if tire rack also carries the BFGs.

Thanks,
John Nasta