We have a problem with the transmission, NO forward drive gears. The transmision pan was leaking and had no park, so we changed the filter, gasket and fluid. It is a 400 Turbo.Reverse is working.

1:Could Joe have moved something, or hit something when he was fixing the park pin?( it was just jammed)

2:How many litres,pints does it take when just removing the pan and filter?( Had to find dip stick tube and bought new dipstick and was wondering if we have the right level?)

3:Will to much oil make it not work also?

The car is getting really close now!!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

Dave
Ingersoll,Ontario