Yea.... I think some parts of that one are missing.

        Hoss

-----Original Message-----
From: Fruhauf Kerry A SSgt 3CS/SCBS
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 2:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Re:I wish you the best on your CAR, BUT.

What's that all about?

Sarge
-----Original Message-----
From: e24c41 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 12:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As a years ago single parent, I hope your parents are proud of you. In fact
I get the feeling that you might have more common sense than a lot of
Dysfunctional 2 year old s (Commonly called Spoiled Brat Syndrome)in
America. We have a Bunch of them in the White House right now. I still did
not find any answers to my ? Back window 72 Malibu (Glue or Gasquet?
Again thank you for just being what Indians call a HUMAN BEING. El
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message, including any attachments, may contain information
that is confidential and proprietary information of Advanced
Energy Industries, Inc.  The dissemination, distribution, use
or copying of this message or any of its attachments is
strictly prohibited without the express written consent of
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.