Obviously Larry has an opinion. I've received it three times in my email-box. Do you people talk at all about Chevelles here? I've posted a question twice today with no response. I joined this list to talk about Chevelles, not other people. Lets try this one again...
  I have a 72 Chevelle that I recently purchased a grill for through ebay. It has some blemishes in the black grill. The seller tells me these won't show when its painted. I didn't think it was supposed to be painted?...anyone know?
        Also, I want to install the control arm dust covers onto the steel wheel wells with the staples provided. Surely there isn't a staple gun for this. Do I pilot drill each staple?