Diane,
  With the dust covers you will have to drill each hole and place them
and bend them by hand. They are a bear to bend also. A trick I was
taught by Gilbert Propes (restoration guru) is to use picture frame wire
from a hobby shop. It bends much easier and will stay put just fine.

Trooper

P. S. You might lighten up a little. I didn't get your first posts
either and displaying attitude is no way to get advise.