John;
   Sarge said to check with you about new Chevelle grills. Do you sell them? How much are they? These blemishes are pretty small, I am being picky, because I want to take this Chevelle to Shows. I was wondering if I applied a slight amount of heat if it wouldn't bring the black back... I don't know what to do. I've got a new repro grill that looks like one(dimples in the plastic, poor craftsmanship) an old 72 Grill that is okay, but looks old, and this new one. I should have just bought a new N.O.S grill......(sigh) oui vae :-)  Diane