Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 3:18 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] 200R4 success stories? was: Trans cooler

Dale, I’m interested to hear the results of your 200R4 conversion when all is said and done.  I remember one lister (Kelly Hanna I think?) had done up a 200R4 and had catastrophic failure within a few days, although I see lots and lots of 11 and 12 second turbo Buicks, and I’m sure those guys didn’t all convert to 700R4s.  I’d really like an overdrive for my 406-powered ’70 and the 200R4 looks like a lot simpler of an install when replacing a TH350.

Does  anyone else on the list have any 200R4 success stories?

-Dave