-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brad Waller
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2003 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] I need gas

I sue hope this gets fixed in the next week.  I'm driving out to Sierra
Vista (an hour Southeast of Tucson), and then to the Phoenix area next
week.  Does this means that I should make sure I can get to Tucson from
Quartzite or something like that?

        -Brad-