From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Herb Lumpp
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Eastwood Header Paint

Hi Larry,

I used to have a 72 Corvette with a small block and I bought a set of headers for it, but before I painted them I had them sandblasted.  I used the flame proof paint from VHT and believe it or not, the paint didn't burn off.  If you remove your headers to repaint, then I recommend you get them sandblasted first.

Herb Lumpp
http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/