Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Viper T56 update

Don Walsh from D&D Performance just called me to give me an update on my
trans. It seems the problem was shifter related, causing some syncronizer
problems. Don told me the stock Viper shifter doesn't have any travel stops
and was the source of my problem. He told me D&D builds a custom shifter
that has shorter throws & positive stops and they had installed one on my
trans at no charge. The trans will be shipped back,tomorrow.
D&D repaired my trans,installed their $140 shifter,and paid the freight both
ways. Sounds like a decent company to me.
Will post again when I get the trans back in the car.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director
http://www.LT5Registry.net/