-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J. Brady
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 2:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] paint remover for fiberglass?

Does anyone know of a paint remover that is OK to use
on fiberglass and can be bought at a local store?  I
have checked my local auto parts stores and the only
ones they stock are not to be used on fiberglass.  I
also do not know of a local auto paint store, so
please provide a specific name if you have one.

Thanks!

Jim
'66 Malibu
'59 Corvette Project