Jim

I found a paint remover that works very good on corvettes. I've used this stuff quite a bit and compared to several paint removers I have used over the years.....this is what to use.

     Captain Lee's
      Auto Spra'-Strip
      Paint remover

You can order it by phone  SPRA'-STRIP, inc  at 800-421-9498 or 615-883-5707

The last time I ordered some, it came fairly quick. It is not overly strong, but gloves and glasses must be used. You do a small section at a time...say 2' by 2' and it will remove paint a coat at a time. It is then neutralized by water from a squirt bottle.

I was at Corvettes at Carlisle and they sold a kit with 2  (1) gallon containers, scotch pads, squirt bottles and cheap gloves. I bought some heavy black (I think butyl
gloves) It even works OK on undercoating.

Hope this helps.

Bill C