Hey,BL,,,,JUST GO TO THE CAR SHOW, AND RELAX MAN,,,DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS THAT SPEND THE WHOLE DAY PREPPING,,AND SUDDENLY LOOKS AROUND to SEE EVERYBODY HAS GONE HOME
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 12:52 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Car show tips

I'm taking the Chevelle to a car show this Saturday & was wondering if you could give me some tips about prepping the car.  It's at the body shop getting buffed out, & I'll wax & shine it before I go to the show.  I've heard good things about Liquid Glass and Meguro's Gold Class products--any ideas on these?  I'll be driving the car about 20 miles to the show, so it'll need some work when I get there.  I have a California Car Duster that I use my the daily drivers, but is this good to use on the Chevelle or do I need to get something else?  Any and all advice is welcome, this is the first car show that I have ever attended as a participant, so I need a little help.  Do I need to print up some stuff about the car & show it in a binder, or does that kind of thing matter?  The show is sponsored by the local Pontiac club.  There are a bunch of Pontiac classes, but I'll be in the 1960~1969 all cars group.

Thanks,
BL

1968 Chevelle SS396