At 06:14 PM 9/24/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Hey,BL,,,,JUST GO TO THE CAR SHOW, AND RELAX MAN,,,DON'T BE ONE OF THOSE IDIOTS THAT SPEND THE WHOLE DAY PREPPING,,AND SUDDENLY LOOKS AROUND to SEE EVERYBODY HAS GONE HOME

That's the plan--I'm going to drive to the show, use a squirt bottle with water to spray the car & towel it off, then check out the rest of the rides.  I really don't expect to win anything & I'm not anal enough to get out the toothbrush & scrub everything down.  I do have a question about a decal--I got the Harrison decal for the A/C box & I can't find any pictures or info anywhere about its location.  Anyone her know?  It's a '68 SS 396.

Pelle, I'll try to get photos of it to your site tonight.

Thanks to all of ya'll for the help.

BL